Lovers Day Glam

Wednesday, February 15, 2017


"Your Love Is King" - By Sade

Had an amazing Valentine's dinner with my most favorite person, my King! As I stated in my last post here I had ordered both my dress & trench coat from Forever 21 for the special night! Buuuutttttt, I literally received my delivery day of, due the the intense Northwestern storm. Whewww!!! That was seriously a heart-attack waiting to happen! My dress was soooooo fab and fit like a dream! Burgundy, Bordeaux, Wine, Merlot - or whatever dark red shade you'd like to call it - is very on trend at the moment, so it was a plus to wear the shade on the same day the color is represented by love! I didn't really even need to accessorize it with anything else other than my Chanel clutch, since it already came with a matching attached choker. Luckily it wasn't storming, so I was able to get away with a simple satin trench coat and strappy heels. But that's not even the best part....my love surprised me by purchasing himself a sweater to wear in the same color, since he knew I had ordered my dress in the wine color!! LOVE HIM, and yes, we LOVE to match lol. We can't help it, we both appreciate each others style, and are each other's bff's. Instead of rocking BFF heart necklaces like besties did in the 90's lol, we would rather just match our clothing to profess our love ;-) Hope you all had a wonderful lovers day whether with your special person, your galpals, or just showing love towards yourself! I included a couple Snaps of my Valentine, as well as complete details/links of my outfit below!





FW 2017 Runway: Y/Project | Michael Costello | Altuzarra

OUTFIT DETAILS
Choker Neck Bodycon Dress: Forever 21
Belted Satin Trench Coat: Forever 21
Black Calf Velvet Mulese Sandal Heels: Celine 
Black Quilted Lambskin Clutch: Chanel
Matte Lipstick: MAC Instigator

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.