10 Pregnancy Essentials & Must-haves for the Third Trimester

Tuesday, May 07, 2019



I'm nearing the end of my 3rd trimester, as my due date is in just a couple more days! Thought I'd take this opportunity before babygirl's arrival to share all my favorite items I religiously used during this last trimester. Not pictured, however, and yet carried over from my 1st and 2nd trimester essentials list, have been my heavy intake of water & my pregnancy pillow used for my super sore hips every night! An additional word of advice that I've found very beneficial is don't forget to stretch and walk at least 30 minutes a day! Hoping they help me bounce back into fighting shape faster!











You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.