40 Weeks | Neon Baby

Thursday, May 09, 2019


I am officially 40 weeks yikes! Babygirl, come out come out wherever you are lol. I am definitely feeling incredibly uncomfortable as there is no more room in my belly for her to grow. I have been scheduled to be induced in the next few days should she still decide to keep hiding lol. Anywho, I am hoping this will be my last outfit as I am not only exhausted from carrying the extra weight, but am outgrowing most of the maternity wardrobe I have purchased. As I have mentioned before, I haven't been a huge fan of maternity wear, since I am petite and find most pretty frumpy, so I have opted to size up by 1 or 2 sizes. Maternity-wear is only worn for a short season, so I figure if you're going to spend the money on items to fit you for a short time-span, why not do so on a budget via trendy fast fashion retailers. Children, and planning for them, are expensive, so I wanted to demonstrate how you can continue to stay on trend, while on a budget, throughout the duration of your pregnancy - even if you're 40 weeks like me and still trying to act like you look cute lol. Scroll down to find my entire outfit's links. Hoping the next time I write, babygirl will have arrived. Wish me luck, Xoxo






OUTFIT DETAILS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.