Fake it Till You Make it

Monday, November 02, 2015


"You Cannot Fake Chic, But You Can Be Chic & Fake Fur" - Karl Lagerfield

Oh Karl, such the problem solver you are ;-) The weather is just too amaze in San Francisco to not be looking the same. So I decided to throw on my oldie but goodie, classic Herve dress, and accessorize it to the nines. I love a good faux fur that can instantaneously take your ensemble from drab to fab in 2.5 seconds! This faux fur bolero is actually a vest, which I easily pinned the front lapels down onto the back portion to create this glam makeshift shawl (just add designer to my resume why don'tchya lol). Both the vest/bolero and LBD were some of the best investment purchases I've made in quite sometime. I say this because anyone can purchase a fake wannabe bandage dress, but no one, and I mean no one, makes them even close to what Herve's dishin up. My curvy sistas, no need to worry about spanks in this dress, because the material is made to synch it, NOT pinch it, when it comes to flaunting your moneymaker curves. No love-handles, pooch pouch, or muffin top up in this business!!! Furthermore, I am hereby obsessed with my faux fur vest, as it doesn't look shabby or feel like synthetic Halloween wig hair, cause that's never cute and there's a hugemongous difference (Ladies, don't act like you don't know what I'm talkin about!)...I rest my case. 







Adele
MIA
Lana Del Rey
Rihanna
Niki Minaj & Queen Bey
OUTFIT DETAILS 
  Dress: Herve Leger
Faux Fur Vest: BSABLE
Black Strappy Heels & Bracelets: Forever 21
Purse: Fendi
Diamond Stud Earrings: Tiffany's

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. O my goodness, this is so chic. I love your faux fur vest :)

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.