Black & Blue

Monday, November 09, 2015


"(Insert Name Here) Is A Army, Better Yet The Navy" - B.G. of  Cash Money Millionaire's Circa 1999

With army green being the FW 2015/2016 hyped up color trend, I thought I'd step outside the box and focus on a not so "trendy" color scheme for this shoot....Better yet, Navy ;-) Black and Navy, such dark fierce colors, that don't compete with each other, rather complete each other. And ya'll know from my previous shoot rockin a suit (here) I've got nothing but love for mixing menswear with feminine pieces, to create a sexy androgynous look, all day everyday. For this beautiful shoot I mixed a black silky smooth cami with ultra sleek suede booties in the same color to compliment my tailored navy blue monochrome suiting. I kept my accessories and hair/makeup to a minimum with a bold silver chain link necklace and diamond stud earrings, slick side part, and a matte blackberry lip so I could let this badass suit do all the talkin' ;-)
               







Marc Jacobs FW 2015/2016
OUTFIT DETAILS 
  Suit: Celine
Silk Cami: Curve
Black Suede Booties: Tom Ford
Necklace: MANGO
Diamond Stud Earrings: Tiffany's

Photography by: Eddie Hernandez

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.