39 Week Bumpdate

Thursday, May 02, 2019


Today, I am 39 weeks pregnant! Only 1 week away until my official due date, and I am getting so eager for labor to start and ready to meet our little princess already! I am taking in every last day as a family of 3 and time with just me and the hubby. Other than that, I’m just over here incredibly heavy, waddling, nesting, and waiting for this babygirl to make her debut! Wish me luck!!

Due Date: May 9th 

How far along: 39 weeks! 

Size of baby: 20 inches and 7.0lb., current status is the size of a small watermelon 

How many days to go: 7 

Total weight gain: 35.6 pounds 

Maternity clothes: See my favorites below. 

Stretch marks: None, yay!

Sleep: Sleeping decent, with major help from my pregnancy pillow. 

Best moment of this week: Finalizing last minute essentials for my hospital bag, which includes babygirls adorable take home outfit!

Miss anything: Normal clothes, my energy, and not feeling so heavy. 

Movement: She's chill but when she moves, she stays moving. Most movement happens from 10-11pm (she's a night-owl like her mama) and after meals. 

Food cravings: Lots and lots of bread. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: No 

Have you started to show yet: Bump is large and in charge. 

Gender: GIRL!!! 

Labor signs: A few contractions. 

Belly button in or out: Pretty much out 

Wedding rings on or off: Off, at night my fingers swell too much. 

Happy or moody most of the time: Both! 




OUTFIT DETAILS
Tucker Purple & Cream Silk Button-up Tie-Waist Dress (Sold Out), similar here
Jimmy Choo Cream Sandal Heels (Sold Out), similar here
Chanel White Quilted "Timeless" Clutch
Forever 21 Cream Hexagon Drop Earrings & Cream Gold Bangle Set (Sold Out), similar here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.