Fall Festive and Extra Thankful!

Saturday, November 17, 2018


This is my very first shoot with my babyboo! Yayyyy the baby bump has made its debut with mama! Sean and I are beyond excited to finally have created a lil blessing together, and grateful for all the love and support by our family and friends. I'm finally feeling fantastic again, since entering into my 2nd trimester. The 1st trimester was no joke! I was beyond exhausted and literally wanted nothing more to do than chillax, especially since this Persian girl couldn't eat any yummy foods the entire 3 months due to my nausea (sea salt pita chips were my BFF), and not to mention I got super sick (and I don't get sick, EVER, lol). How sick you ask? So sick that my work ended up sending me home lol, that's how bad. I have not been that kind of sick since I was at least 5 years old. think bronchitis, dry heaving from just coughing, and fever-chills. Although I was out for a week and half since I couldn't take any medicine other than Tylenol, the baby luckily was not affected. Back to the nausea topic, Sean's mom scared me by telling me that when she was pregnant with Sean, she was so nauseous from the smell of meat that she ended up being a vegetarian her entire pregnancy! Apparently Sean came out the womb not eating meat until the age of 7 years old, and still to this day is a pretty picky eater. Could you imagine my half Persian child not eating meat? It's pretty unheard of in my culture. So naturally I was a bit worried about how my uncontrollable and abnormal eating habits during my pregnancy could affect my little ones nutrition and eating habits as well, especially since I'm a total foodie! Ain't nobody got the time for a picky baby eater, nevertheless until the age of 7 like their Daddy lol. I just need my future baby to be open-minded when it comes to eating, like his/her mama! Thankfully, I am able to eat normally again since surpassing the 1st trimester, and the nausea has completely subsided. That means, back to the grind, and enjoying my pregnancy for the next 6 months :-) I'm getting bigger now, and realized I really wanted to wear this very festive fall leaves dress for Thanksgiving with our family, and luckily it still fits! Outfit details can be found below.

I'm incredibly thankful for our little blessing, and can't wait to find out if we are having a lil' prince or princess in December! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by the people who mean most to you! 








OUTFIT DETAILS
Mossimo Mustard Boyfriend Cardigan (Sold Out), similar here
Louis Vuitton Monogram Neverfull Tote
Streets Ahead Tan Waist Belt (Sold Out), similar here & here
Etsy Gold Monogram Necklace
Forever 21 Gold & Ivory Bangles (Sold Out), similar here
Michael Kors 'Blair' Goldtone Watch
Jimmy Choo 'Prize' T-Bar Tan Gladiator Sandal Heels (Sold Out), similar here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.