Red, White, & Blue: 4th of July Outfit Inspo

Wednesday, June 27, 2018


Stripes are a must, especially since its one half of the pattern of our national holiday's flag. This striped top caught my eye the first time I saw it, as it has such a simple yet feminine flair to it! It unfortunately runs a little big for my liking; mine is size small, but I wish I’d gotten an XS instead. But I can always tie the front when pairing it with shorts or jeans, so that's a plus. During the summer especially, stripes are my absolute fav, and this top and skirt meshed so well together they're perfect for the upcoming holiday! This is def a dressy/glam red, white & blue combo if you are working on outfits for the 4th like me. I will most likely keep the stripes theme going on July 4th, as Sean and I are going to be celebrating in New York (#First-Timers)!! Beyond excited to witness the famous Macy's fireworks show, and view of Lady Liberty, over the Hudson River via our dinner cruise! The scene calls for more glam than casual attire, so I guess we'll just have to do our best to bring it ;-) 

Hope you all have a wonderful (& safe) holiday weekend!! Happy 4th!









SS 2018: Milly | Preen | Monse
OUTFIT DETAILS
Christian Dior Striped Button-Up Halter Top (Sold Out), similar here, here, & here 
Cynthia Rowley Red High Waist Skirt  (Sold Out), similar here, here, and here
Christian Louboutin 'Miss Marple' Wooden Platform Heels (Sold Out), similar here, here & here
Forever 21 White Patent Quilted Clutch (Sold Out), similar herehere
Hermes "H" White Gold Clic Bracelet
B.P Large Gold Hoop Earrings

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.