NBA Warriors Outfits On A Budget

Saturday, June 09, 2018

Congratulations to the Warriors on celebrating their 3rd championship title in 4 years! #GOAT 

You know I had to represent my team by "Ballin On A Budget"! I'm not a huge sports fan, but since I could play/understand NBA Jams (yes, the Sega genesis game from the 90's, and yes, I will STILL school you lol) I have been an NBA follower since ;-) I don't spend on jerseys, as I find them more masculine and excruciatingly expensive, and not-to-mention they're generally worn for no more than 1 season a year, boooooo. Remember what I always preach, "you don't gotta spend a lot to look like a lot." Case in point: these 3 Warriors pieces all under $30! They're all comfortable enough to be worn to future Warriors games, but also as an everyday piece to lounge at home in, run errands, or glam up for a casual night out throughout the year. See how I styled them up various ways!






OUTFIT DETAILS


OUTFIT DETAILS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.