Trendy Winter Finds Under $100

Saturday, January 20, 2018


Hope everyone had a blessed New Year, and enjoying what 2018 has brought so far! 2018 has headed to a great start, as I just celebrated another birthday on the 7th! I swear Sean outdoes himself every year. This year he surprised me with a yummy b-day dinner at Hakkasan and then with tickets to the Broadway rendition of Aladdin (If they're performing in your city I HIGHLY recommend it - FYI, Genie was everything!!). I also celebrated with my girls for champagne birthday brunch as well as late-night drinks and dancing. It's been an eventful January to say the least, but also a terribly cold one here in San Francisco. I’ve been stocking up on winter sweaters and have been determined to find more affordable ones, especially since it doesn't start to warm up again until closer to September. We don't get a real summer, just an "Indian Summer" which lasts a couple months if we're lucky. I’ve searched at some of my favorite affordable retailers and spotted this white choker neck sweater for under $35! In case you want more colors in your life, I've linked other variations below! I am obsessed with faux fur everything, from blankets, to vests, to the cute pom pom beanies/hats. I love an easy dad cap to put one when I'm on the go, and this one has the pom pom addition for that casual winter vibe. I paired them with my fave distressed J Brand jeans, classic long-line trench, and last but not least, no outfit would be compete without my Persian-Gal staple: the leopard pump ;-)







 OUTFIT DETAILS
Brown Faux Fur Pom Pom Dad Cap (On Sale, and Under $10! - Also Comes In Gray)  - Forever 21
Choker Neck Sweater - Forever 21, Other Colors Here, Here & Here
Gray Longline "Jealousy" Duster Coat: Minkpink
Mntator52 Tortoise Sunglasses: Lucky Brand
Photo Ready Ankle Skinny Jeans In Blue Mercy: J Brand
Decollete 554 100mm Leopard Heels: Christian Louboutin
Black Suede City Bag: Balenciaga (SOLD OUT), similar here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.