Christmas Wishes

Sunday, December 24, 2017


Merry Christmas-Eve! This will be our first Christmas as newlyweds and family, and I could not be more excited to share and create new traditions together. Tomorrow, I am on point for family dinner hosting duties (excited cause all my recipes and groceries are done, and a bit nervous to get them executed on time after opening gifts!). My hubby and I weren’t supposed to go big with gift exchanges this year, since our wedding was technically the best (and most expensive) Christmas gift to each other. But I think we both broke that rule since I saw an LV box under the tree this past week, and I caved in and got him a lil something from MCM. Ugh we are the worst lol. I also can’t wait to see my step-son open his gifts! It’s so heart-warming to see Christmas through a child's eyes. 

I hope you are able to spend the day with those you love most as well! Merriest Christmas to you all!



 OUTFIT DETAILS
Men's Oatmeal Sweater - Levi's Vintage
Burgundy Ribbed Over The Knee Socks - Forever 21

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.