Glam Fall Home Decor

Tuesday, September 26, 2017


I love Fall in San Francisco! We are so lucky as we get to experience the gorgeous Indian Summer weather: Toasty mornings/afternoons to continue wearing cute dresses and shorts, and brisk evenings to cuddle up cozy in warm comfy pajamas! I'm obsessed with glam fur throws and pumpkin spice anything, especially candles!! This year I tried to stay away from too many Halloween items such as witches or ghosts lol, and instead opted for glam pumpkins, so that I could transition them from Halloween into Thanksgiving. Here are some cozy glam Fall home decor items I own (and others I'm going to be ordering very soon lol)!
Enjoy loves!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.