Summer Vacation Essentials

Sunday, April 23, 2017



I'm going on my bachelorette trip with all my girls next week, and couldn't be more excited! Mainly just to be all together again (life gets in the way as you get older, so it's nice everyone's able to make it for lil ol' me), as well as experience a country none of us have traveled to before! I am going to miss my Seanski to pieces, but then again, absence does help the heart grow fonder! This vacation is a good thing then ;-) I put together some vacation must-haves, as well as some items I recently purchased for my trip that I wanted to share with you all. You can follow all my bachelorette style and fun through my Instagram account until I get back and share more formal deets! Until then you can check out the links to all the essentials below. Xoxoxo

P.S. HUGE thank you to my BFF of 19 years, Leslie, for putting together this incredible trip! Love you boo!

[1] Louis Vuitton Limited Edition Monogram Ambre Neo Cabas Tote & Monogram Canvas Cosmetic Pouch (I've had this tote since it came out in 2007 and adore how handy it is when I can't fit everything into my carry-on ;-) Any tote at that is beneficial when traveling! Sean purchased this gorgeous cosmetic bag for X-mas this year and I sear it's the perfect size for all my makeup! Thank you boo!)

[2] Slaycation Tee (Just bought this to wear on the plane. I ordered in a size Medium for that comfy baggy fit!)

[3] Coola Sport SPF 30 Spray in Tropical Coconut (Smelllllsssss sooooooo bomb!!!)

[4] Jimmy Choo Phoenix Espadrille Wedges (I have these in both colors, and they're super comfy!)

[5] Cheslea28 Hot Pink Butterfly Sleeve Shift Dress (Purchased, and can't wait to show you all how I styled it!)

[6] Sam Edelman Gigi Sandals (I have this same pair in like every color! LOVE THEM)

[7] Pom Pom Straw Clutch (Adorable & Affordable - Under $40!)

[8] On Vacation Floppy Hat (Floppy hats are a must during any beachside/poolside vacation!)

[9] L Space Ruffle Swim Top (I just bought this top, and love that I can mix and match any bottoms I already own to it for a flirty fun look!)

[10] Havaianas Flip Flops (Also have these in every color. Incredibly comfy, and low maintenance way to slide on and get to the beach/pool faster lol)

[11] Roberto Cavalli Sheer Tropical Print Blouse (Beautiful splurge-worthy resort-wear!)

[12] Alba Hawaiian Detox Towelettes (I swear by these towelettes! Not only do they remove makeup and keep my skin clear, but it's also 100% vegan without all the bad stuff your skin def doesn't need!)

[13] Cold Shoulder Ruffle Cover-Up Romper (Sooooo cut to wear over your bikini before and after your swim!)

[14] Tarte Hydration Vacation Skincare Travel Set (I'm obsessed with this brand, and love that they created travel sizes of this tropicalesque skincare. BTW it smells amazing!)

[15] Sunnylife Black Swan Pool Floatie (I purchased this last year and haven't had a chance to use it. Can't wait to ride this bad boy!)

[16] Celine Cateye Sunglasses (This is my fav sunglasses designer. Their pieces have such a glam yet understated look to them.

[17] Vix Bia Tube Halter Bikini Top & Brazillian Bikini Bottoms in Pink (Celeb favorite and under $75!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.