Panda - Holiday Party Outfit

Saturday, December 10, 2016



"Panda, Panda, Panda Panda" -Panda by Desiigner

I don't own a black or white X6 BMW, however, both colors are incredibly flattering on a vehicle, or an ensemble. With many holiday parties to attend in the near future, aside from sequins or the standard holiday colors red and green, I opted to stick to the classics: black and white. I've boasted in the past about my absolute adoration for both those timeless colors on a separate note, however, they are just as classy when paired together. I lucked out and found this gorgeous 2012 Chanel runway dress on consignment, and had to have it (insert sassy Cartman voice "I do what I want" with a finger-snap to back that statement up lol!)!! The weather has been sooooo bone-chilling cold in San Francisco this year that I couldn't just stroll into a holiday party without being covered....like I'm talking in need of a full on blanket, or a bear rug at that lol! I found this chic Marc Jacobs faux fur coat at Nordstrom Rack online for a fraction of what it originally cost (#ComeUp), so I could exude my true inner Persian Queen Diva Betch alter ego, duhhhh J/K! But really, the coat does add some much appreciated flair. The dress and coat were already over the top enough for errybody and their mamas runways, that I kept everything else pretty simple. My quilted clutch was none-other than, drum-roll please....Chanel ;-) My heels were also the classic Pigalle pumps from Christian Louboutin, my bangles Forever 21, and earrings from Tiffany & Co. Another classic - my top-bun hairdo - and had to match my red lips to my red bottoms. I really enjoyed styling these gorgeous pieces to recreate a classic and elevated catwalk look from one of my favy "designers". And I sleep at night better liking to think that both artists, Karl Lagerfeld & Desiigner, would be proud of knowing that they were the inspiration behind this Panda color-scheme outfit....single tear. Hehe.

Happy Holidays to you all, and as always, Thank you for the support these past years!!!













Chanel 2012 Resort Collection

Chanel 2012 Resort Collection

 OUTFIT DETAILS
2012 Runway Colorblock Halter Dress: Chanel
Black Boxy Faux Fur Coat: Marc Jacobs
Black Leather Pigalle Pumps: Christian Louboutin
Black Quilted Clutch: Chanel
Diamond Stud Earrings: Tiffany & Co.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.