Holiday Party Attire: His & Hers

Friday, December 12, 2014


My boyfriend and I tend to compliment one another (and I don't just mean the everyday sweet nothings spoken). So we really wanted to make a statement as a couple when attending my company's holiday party. All black erryyyythang (aside from his tan trench)! And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that ;-) 



We both love the color black, and we're both olive toned, so this color looks great on us all year round. For his look, I kept it very classic chic with a fitted button up, black dress pants, and smooth leather oxfords. I threw in some statement accessories such as the masculine boxed belt, and sleek titanium gray and lime green watch. For my look, I threw in some sexy/glam by layering a see-through lace turtleneck top together with a strapless satin dress, creating a very elegant yet foxy "dress". A fur collared trench, minimalist heels, classic Chanel clutch, and berry lip (for my kiss under the mistletoe of course!) tied the entire ensemble together seamlessly! Match-Made-in-Heaven... mission accomplished ;-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.