SFFW14 Day 1: From Runway To The Street

Monday, September 22, 2014


I was super excited to attend my first San Francisco fashion week! This was a big deal to me as San Francisco is not as celebrated in the fashion industry as NY, Milan, Paris, London, etc are, so I felt it was my duty to represent my city as a fellow fashionista! Fall 2014 runway trends are incorporating many gray, tan, and cream colors, which I tried to tie in together in the Milan runway ensemble I was inspired to re-create - SF style of course ;-)



SFFW14 Day 1: From Runway To The Street


OUTFIT DETAILS
 Top: Otis & Maclain 
Skirt: H&M
Cropped Blazer Twenty8Twelve
Clutch: Gucci
Strappy Heels: C Label
Watch: BVLGARI

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.