Princess of Persia to Street-Chic Queen

Sunday, August 17, 2014


There comes a time when a Princess must luxuriate into a Queen ;-) With that said, after years of managing my lifestyle blog, Persian Princess Diaries, I have decided to choose a different path in the forthcoming years; Combining my expertise and love of music, with my passion for elegant and urban fashion, all the while tying them together with the flavor of my Persian ancestry. My website will be temporarily under construction, but I am pleased to announce that I have graduated from a "Persian Princess" into an" Urban Monarch". Thank you all for the support in the past years, see you all very soon! #OnToBiggerBetterThings

The Urban Monarch

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.