Trending: Statement Sleeves & Gingham Shorts

Saturday, July 28, 2018


Summertime fine in bell sleeves and gingham! It's the last week of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, and I have to say I'm sad, yet relieved. Sad cause all the sweet deals will vanish soon, but relieved cause I def have no business shopping for more stuff LOL. Oh lord my credit card statement next month, SMH. I got these adorable gingham shorts from the #NSale and let me tell ya, they're doing me both fashion and comfort justice. Love that they're versatile enough to be worn casually with a basic white tee or fancy schmancy with this glam statement blouse (which by the way is on sale at Target - Yes, I Said Target - for $17.98). But really can we just talk about these heels? They are not only a steal, but one of my favorites for this summer, as they make your legs look super long and are extremely comfy! Not to mention, chunky platform heels are on trend currently. As you know I love to mix it up with high and low price-points, so I can demonstrate that you don't have to spend a lot to look like a lot. Case and point: My whole outfit cost just under $100, and each piece can be re-created into so many different outfits saving me even more dinero, boom...you're welcome! I linked them all below! 









OUTFIT DETAILS
A New Day Organza Sleeve Blouse (Sold Out), similar here & here

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great outfit

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.