Off-The-Shoulder Ruffle Top

Monday, March 20, 2017


"I Like To Cha Cha!" -Cha Cha by D.R.A.M.

Trend Alert: Ruffles!Seems like everywhere you look peeps are rockin' the ruffles. Note that your wardrobe is not complete this spring season without the flair of ruffled tops, dresses, jumpsuits, etc! There are so many ways to wear them since they come in various articles of clothing, but I opted to keep things simple for my first try ;-) Experimental versions coming soon, promise! Though the season is Spring in the West Coast, unfortunately, the season feels more like Winter out here in San Fran. As much as I wanted to bust out a flouncy hot-pink ruffled number, I kept it more understated by going monochromatically correct in all white. I'M OBSESSED with Eliza J's off the shoulder ruffle top! I added a Wolford Fatal bodycon dress (worn as a skirt), and matched up all perspex errythang in my Public Desire heels and my Chanel cross-body. I can't even begin explain what great joy an all white look does for me. It's such a classic clean color - as long as you keep away from accident-prone spills of course. But it does help me feel more bridal-esque leading up to when I actually wear my gorgeous white dress down the alter. I've literally been so busy planning my wedding that simplicity is quite key, cause as of lately, you're gonna "cash me outside" in "sweatpants, hair-tied, chillin with no make-up on" status! But once in a while "I like to Cha Cha" the night away. So in that rare case, ruffled attire is not an option, it's mandatory ;-)







  



Clockwise: Temperley | Alexander McQueen | House of Holland | Christian Siriano

OUTFIT DETAILS
Off The Shoulder Ruffle Top: Eliza J 
White Fatal Dress: Wolford
Alia Strappy Perspex Sandal High Heels in Clear Nude: Public Desire
Plexi Perfume Clutch: Chanel
White & Gold Clic "H" Bracelet: Hermes
 Diamond Stud Earrings: Tiffany & Co.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.