Cherry Bomb

Sunday, June 19, 2016



"Cutie The Bomb, Met Her At A Beauty Salon With A Baby Louis Vuitton Under Her Underarm." - Gold Digger by Kanye West

Many love to hate him, and hate to love him, but no matter how you feel about the guy one thing is certain: Kanye West has STYLE. Talk about changing the fashion game! He's recently helped evolve it into a more unisex flavor that has both men and women appreciating and emulating. Mr. West has pioneered the "bomber" in many variations of colors and textures, demonstrating that he and this new-wave jacket trend aren't stopping anytime soon. In this shoot I got my inner-Kanye on for a fraction of the price, as American Apparel's Amelia jacket also comes in a few colors to choose from if you're feeling Yeez-decisive, and can be worn either masculine or ultra femme. I wanted to put my own feminine spin on the unisex trend, so I glammed mine up with my favorite cherry color-poppin'-body-huggin' (try saying that 5 times in a row, yikes lol) leather skirt by Joseph! Bodysuits are a go-to of mine (and many other fashionistas) lately, so Alix's Horatio henley bodysuit not only fit like a glove, but gave my outfit that sort of sexy-without-trying vibe #IWokeUpLikeThis. I figured mixing leather's sister texture, suede, ain't gonna hurt nobody...even if you are killin' it in some Aquazzara braided heels LOL. Lastly I accessorized with gold doorknocker earrings and brought my ring game strong...making sure each finger looking like "cutie the bomb" to match my even "bomb"er fit ;-) Yeezus chrimany!





Mr. Kanye West a.k.a. The Louis Vuitton Don a.k.a. Yeezy a.k.a Yeezus....You get my drift lol
OUTFIT DETAILS
Red Leather Skirt : Joseph
Beige Bomber Jacket: American Apparel
Bodysuit: Alix
Heels: Aquazzura
Earrings: Nordstrom Rack
Rings: Gifted

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.