Blushing

Sunday, April 10, 2016


"Confidence is a must, Edginess is a rush...Stop, you're making me blush, People are looking at us" -Radar by Britney Spears

Definitely don't stop blushing, cause Rose Quartz is theeeeee Pantone color of 2016! Much like Miss Spears' amazing yet overlooked album (due to the K-Fed crayness - Never forget SMH), the beautiful blush color has been a Spring-time hit year after year, but also overlooked during the other 3 seasons. It's wonderful to finally receive recognition when recognition had failed to be seen in the past. Although I feel the same about about Britney's "Blackout" album (coincidentally titled when she literally was doing the same, ouch) I'm pretty sure the album flop has not caused her to starve these days ;-) Guess timing is everything, because I'm digging this color trend is finally recognized as a year-long thang! It's a great excuse to bust out my favorite blush duster with everyyyyyythang!

I've partnered with my new favorite Miami-based boutique, Style Link Miami, to demonstrate how the blush trend can be worn neutrally! What I'm loving about their gorgeous ivory mesh crop top and wrap skirt I am wearing (which limited quantities are still available on their site, so go check them out asap if you like what you see!) is that they can be mixed and matched with various colors and types of clothing articles. Bodysuits, turtlenecks, high-waisted jeans,bomber jacket, you name it and it can be mixed and matched! You know I'm obsessed with being able to recycle pieces into many outfits!! It's not only my obsession, but also my specialty ;-) You will def being seeing more mixing and matching in the future from this brand, trust ;-) I accessorized with some of my favy items: Beige strappy heels, gold watch, double open gold and rhinestone ring, and serving the plexi trend on a platter with my Chanel plexi purse, BOOM!!! So what are you NOT going to do? You're NOT going to stop blushing, cause you'll want people to stare ;-)     












Prabal Gurub | Tibi | Rochas
OUTFIT DETAILS
Blush Duster Jacket: eBay
White Mesh Crop Top: Style Link Miami
Wrap Asymmetrical Skirt: Style Link Miami
Plexi Perfume Clutch: Chanel
Strappy Heels: Mossimo
Diamond Stud Earrings: Tiffany's
Watch: Michael Kors

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.