Camel Coated

Saturday, December 26, 2015


"Personal Style Is About Taking Classic Styles And Reinterpreting Them To Make Them Your Own" -Frida Giannini (Former Gucci Creative Director)

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, and/or any other holiday celebration I may have left out ;-) It's pretty brisk in San Francisco now, so I wanted to stay chic yet cozy and wear my favorite classic camel coat. For decades the classic camel coat has been keeping the most famous elegant women, from old Hollywood starlets to modern day muses, toasty and posh. There's no denying the sophistication of the shade and cut is a timeless staple in anyone's closet. If you're going to make a big after Holiday expenditure, I do highly suggest you invest in the camel coat!! The proof is in the pudding, scroll down to see the many wearer's of the camel coat throughout history, you can see for yourself that it will never be a piece you wasted good money on for just being a "trend". So spend that hard earned (or gifted) cash on the coat that will outlast most items in your closet (and maybe even you....but that's when you pass it down to your stylish children/grandchildren, hoping they don't throw a nasty battle over it lol). I'm celebrating the winter season by demonstrating my love for the classic camel coat for this shoot. I kept it pretty comfy/chic and stuck to the winter white and camel theme. You can never go wrong wearing a thermal during the chilling season to keep you warm, so that's just what I did ;-) I matched my thermal's color to my mid-rise jeans, and matched my pumps to my coat - Sidenote: These pumps are soooooo comfy, which I can't say for many of the pumps I own, but these are stylish, comfortable and affordable! They are also almost identical to the Saint Laurent suede Paris pumps which cost nearly 5X more than my Ivanka Trump versions, but really you can barely tell the difference. Check em out below). My finishing touches? A double diamond ring from Forever 21 which I'm recycling after a few wears now, my timeless BVLGARI watch which I've owned since 2006, and my diamond tennis bracelet my mama brought back from our homeland, Iran! Are you a lover of the classics as well? With so many trends, often everyone starts looking the same, in that regard it is always best to remain a classic. Nobody want to be a one hit wonder in a world that offers longevity...BOOM! ;-)









OUTFIT DETAILS 
White Thermal: Splendid
Camel Coat: Max Mara
Double Knuckle Ring: Forever 21
Diamond Tennis Bracelet: Gifted
Watch: BVLGARI
Diamond Stud Earrings: Tiffany's

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this outfit! The camel coat works brilliantly with the white. I host a fashion link up every week which has just gone live and it would be great if you could stop by and add a link to this post. I think my readers would love your style!

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/2015/12/fresh-fashion-forum-link-up-13-girls.html

    ReplyDelete

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.