90's Urban Street Chic

Wednesday, November 13, 2013



My friend and amazing photographer, Jay Adams, inspired me to add some edge to my everyday wardrobe, as he suggested we shoot an urban flavor style. Challenge accepted ;-)

 



Anytime I am able to step out of my comfort zone and demonstrate my art of fashion, I truly dedicate myself and become the persona I am emulating. Needless to say, it was such a fun shoot, experimenting with different 90's inspired outfits, which by the way were all already in my own closet!! Jay made me blush by stating that one has to have true style in their blood to be able to put together and pull off all style challenges thrown at them...he was especially impressed I had the eye to pull them together from items I already owned. Single tear! I heart you Jay, for understanding my love and passion of creation, to illustrate a feeling through an ensemble. Hope you all enjoy the end results!



 


You can check out Jay's work here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.