Kelly Green for St. Patty's Day

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Though there's not even a lick of Irish in close proximity to me or my ethnicity (other than some friends of mine lol), but I'm always happy when there's a celebration, especially when it's for one's culture! Anywho, I glammed up my Kelly green top with a touch of leopard to give it some Persian flare during the Irish holiday ;-) To all my Irish peeps and many others who use this day as an excuse to get wastey face, hope you all have a safe and fun St. Patty's Day!

OUTFIT DETAILS
 Leopard Scarf: Bebe
  Top: Nordstrom
 Jeans: Citizen's of Humanity
Pumps: Christian Louboutin
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings & Bracelet: Gifted 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.