Navy X Orange X Leopard & 38 Week Bumpdate

Thursday, April 25, 2019


This week, I am feeling incredibly heavy, like my feet are swollen and ache so bad from carrying this weight. My back is starting to ache in places I didn't even know existed lol, and I am feeling just plain exhausted all the time! Although babygirl is head-down still not feeling any contractions, but lots of movement on her part (poor thing is pretty crammed in there). I’m ready for our babygirl's arrival! I can’t believe this could be my last week pregnant!

Due Date: May 9th 

How far along: 38 weeks! 

Size of baby: 19.6 inches and 6.5lb., current status is the size of a leek 

How many days to go: 14 

Total weight gain: 35 pounds 

Maternity clothes: Basically circulating a bunch of comfortable midi dresses, since I can no longer bend over to put socks or pants on. 

Stretch marks: None. I use lotion after every shower and use this cream several times a week. 

Sleep: Not great, but not horrible. Waking up to go to the bathroom every couple hours.

Best moment of this week: Just enjoying the last few weeks we have as a family of three. Lots more me time: Finishing up last minute errands, blog posts, and spending time with friends before babygirls arrival. 

Miss anything: Normal clothes

Movement: Crazy movement 

Food cravings: Pasta, bread, chips

Anything making you queasy or sick: No

Have you started to show yet: I’m huge 

Gender: GIRL!!! 

Labor signs: None 

Belly button in or out: Still in-between 

Wedding rings on or off: Off, but I have my mother's ring that I've been borrowing so that I am wearing something for the time-being 

Happy or moody most of the time: Both, but more happy :-)





 OUTFIT DETAILS
Forever 21 Navy Duster Jacket (Sold Out), similar here & here
Christian Louboutin Leopard "Kathena" Clutch (Sold Out), similar here & here
Rebecca Minkoff Gold Bar Necklace (Sold Out), similar here
Michael Kors Parker Gold-Tone Watch

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.