37 Week Bumpdate

Thursday, April 18, 2019


This week we are officially FULL TERM! I couldn’t be more excited and grateful for this stage of pregnancy. In the beginning it seemed like my pregnancy was taking an eternity, but now I keep saying how I feel like it has flown by, and as much as I am ready not to be pregnant, I am not sure how ready I am for babygirl just yet! The nursery is still coming together, still gathering all the baby necessities, writing my baby shower thank you's, still working full time, and trying to sleep as much as possible before I embark on a very long span of sleepless nights.

Due Date: May 9th 

How far along: 37 weeks….grateful to have made it full term! 

Size of baby: 19.1 inches and 6.1lb., current status is the size of a romaine heart 

How many days to go: 21 

Total weight gain: 35 pounds 

Stretch marks: None, hallelujah!

Sleep: Not the best. Wake up easily and can’t get comfortable. 

Best moment of this week: Taking my maternity leave; bittersweet saying bye to all my coworkers, but feeling all the love from everyone too. Also finally getting a full night's rest after so long without work being on my mind!

Miss anything: Wine, happy hour. 

Movement: She is constantly moving around. 

Food cravings: Peanut butter/Chocolate/Caramel anything lol. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! 

Have you started to show yet: The bump is in full force 

Gender: GIRL!!! 

Labor signs: None 

Belly button in or out: In between! 

Wedding rings on or off: Off 

Happy or moody most of the time: Both! Mix of emotions, happy and sad.

Looking forward to: Scheduling a deep tissue massage once babygirl is out.




OUTFIT DETAILS
Orion Floral Tunic Dress (Sold Out), similar here, here & here
Report Signature OTK Over The Knee Boots (Sold Out), similar here
Olivia + Joy Coral Crossbody (Sold Out), similar here
Vince Camuto Classic Drop Hoop Earrings

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.