Sweater Dresses Under $100

Sunday, February 18, 2018


As much as I would love to get Spring-ready, the atrocious cold-snap in San Francisco unfortunately won't permit it....major side-eye to Mother Nature. I have been wearing sweater dresses non-stop lately as I figure it's a good place to start until the season fully transitions. They’re just so easy to throw on with a pair of over-the-knee boots, and they always look chic. Almost all of my favorite ones are not actually dresses – they’re actually longer tunic sweaters – which are the perfect length for lil ol' me. If you’re not quite as short as me, I’d recommend sizing up for a little more length. The one I am wearing is also a tunic, but I decided to wear it as a mini sweater dress. I purchased it last year and got so much wear out of it. Black is a color that looks great on everyone and instantly adds a chic vibe to your look. I paired it with my favorite black OTK boots. Since my outfit was so monochrome I threw in a pop of texture by adding my oldie but goodie reptile-print clutch, and bold statement earrings. Below are some more of my favorite sweater dresses for under $100!
Turtleneck Sweater Dress || Just $35 and still in stock in all sizes

Lace-Up Sweater Dress || Love the lace-up detail. On sale now!

Off-The-Shoulder Sweater Dress || Under $70 and comes in 5 colors

Cold Shoulder Sweater Dress || Only $12.50 and comes in 4 colors!

Tie Waist Sweater Dress || Under $50 and an edgy version of the sweater-dress






OUTFIT DETAILS
Turtleneck Mini Dress: Forever 21 (Sold Out), similar here here
Black Suede Over The Knee Boots: Sergio Rossi, affordable version here here
Reptile Clutch: BCBG (Sold Out), similar here here
Curved Silver Metal Cuff Bangle: Forever 21 (Sold Out), similar here
Statement Earrings: H&M (Sold Out), similar here

You Might Also Like

2 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.