My Favorite Valentine's Day Gift

Sunday, February 04, 2018










I can't believe Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, I feel like it was just Christmas a second ago. Valentine’s Day is a holiday I always look forward to, because it’s a day to celebrate the one you love. Sean always does something over the top for Valentine’s Day – the last few he’s given me 2 dozen roses and a pearl necklace. He is so on point, but poor guy def has the hardest time coming up with something I don't already have. I always say I don’t want anything big, but then he thinks that doesn’t leave much for him to pick from lol.. One gift I always tell him he can’t go wrong with is a scented candle. It’s the best way to give a luxury gift without a huge price tag. I love candle's for Valentine’s Day (or any holiday at that). I've linked a few of my favorite candle's below - All under $100 - in case your boo also has a hard time figuring out a gift for his lady whose got it all ;-)

I took it upon myself to bring back an oldie but goodie: my vintage Missoni zig-zag dress. No doubt pink is the color of love, so it only made sense. Although it is a turtleneck sweater dress, it's still a mini, and my little legs would be left frozen had I not paired it with some boots. Kept my accessories pretty tame since this little number already speaks for itself. We'll see if I keep this color in rotation, or go with a signature red on actual Valentine's Day.


1) Voluspa Vermeil Candle - Prosecco Rose
2) Jo Malone Candle - 'My Wanderlust - Cardamom & Moroccan Rose'
3) Henri Bendel Candle - Jasmine & Bergamot
4) Illume Laurel Glass Candle - Thai Lily
5) Target Valentine's Day Glass Candle - Pineapple Pomegranate or Pink Peony
6) Ladurée Candle - Ispahan
7) Viktor Rolf Limited Edition Flowerbomb Scented Candle
8) Flamingo Candles - Valentines Wifey for Lifey
9) Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candle - Honeysuckle Bouquet

OUTFIT DETAILS
Vintage Pink Zig-Zag Turtleneck Mini Dress: Missoni (Sold Out), similar here & here
Cream Leather Boots: Jimmy Choo (Sold out), similar here & here
Cream Clutch: Gucci (Sold Out), similar here & here
Silver Hoop Earrings: Forever 21

You Might Also Like

3 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.