Fall Floral Kimono + OTK Boots

Sunday, November 12, 2017


It's so nice to not have planning a grandeur-milestone-life-altering event on the brain. For the last year during my engagement every day/night was dedicated to planning my beautiful, yet time-consuming, wedding. We got some much needed r&r during our honeymoon, and now that I'm back, I couldn't be more happy beginning my forever with my handsome hubby in chill-mode. Which means wayyyyy more us-time! I barely had a chance to show you guys some of my Fall faves, and it's almost Winter now! After visiting my local Ross I accidentally stumbled upon this fabulous floral kimono (for the whopping low price of only $9.99!)! Then a light bulb went off! I figured there's still 2 weeks left before the Winter month begins, so I could create a post on the trendy floral kimono craze (and dupes of these famous Stuart Weitzman 'Highland' OTK boots I've been dying to style)! Just killed 2 birds with one stone, and on a budget! Many of the designer floral kimonos are being sold from $400 to even $21k (yes, that's correct & cray! The Gucci floral kimono Beyonce sported recently is going for that price). Nobody's got the time for allaaaa that madness, or dinero! I've included a couple links to similar floral kimonos that are just as stylish as the designer versions, but won't break the bank. Also, I just binge shopped on the Steve Madden 'Emotions' OTK boots on the Zappos website, as they're literally the identical budget-friendly version of Stuart Weitzman's $700 OTK boots!! Come upppppp!! Scroll down to my Outfit Details as I've linked the ones I'm wearing in Camel, as well as a few other colors available (and that I happened to also pick up LOL - I can''t resist a good deal!). Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just around the corner, sp for even more savings, might be smarter to wait to purchase these items then! Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Turkey Day!






Black Sheer Floral Kimono - Poetry ("I got it at Ross"!), similar here & here
Ivory Boat Neck Sweater - Forever 21 (Old), Similar here & here
Faux Suede Camel 'Emotions' OTK Boots - Steve Madden, other colors available here & here
Black Floppy Wool Hat - American Apparel (Sold Out), similar here & here
Black Braided Rope Choker: Forever 21
Gold Chevron Choker: Forever 21(Sold Out), similar here & here
Long Gold & Black Resin Necklace: Nordstrom Rack
Black & Gold Resin Cuff Bracelet: Kendra Scott "Elton"
Black & Gold Resin Ring: Forever 21
Black & Gold Clic "H" Bracelet: Hermes
Gold Watch: Michael Kors
Black High Waisted Jeans: Citizens of Humanity Rocket Skinny Jeans
Tan Leather Bag: Kenneth Cole
Diamond Stud Earrings: Tiffany's

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.