Lace Embrace

Monday, January 11, 2016


Annnnnnnnnnnnd I'm back...back to black that is!! My favorite color, combined with peek-a-boo lace elevates that boring "werk" look to a whole 'nother level. I love my 9-5, but it does become quite mundane recycling the same work-appropriate attire every week. I wanted to keep the look clean with a bold edge, and a lady always leaves something to the imagination, so I’ve still covered up business-like with just the appropriate enough amount of skin meant for such an outfit. There's no denying it...I love me some menswear as it has that feminine boss lady feel, without looking too masculine. My lace "lookin'-like-a-bag-of-money" top (which can be worn so many different ways - LOVE), was a whopping $29! It also comes in white in case you'd like to try the opposite spectrum of the color-wheel. My motto when menswear is involved: "slick hair don't care"....amazing excuse for a sleek updo after that dirty 2nd day hair! I accessorized by adding a beautiful statement necklace, and no menswear outfit is compete without a big, bad, bold watch!  





Zendaya | Ciara | Ariana Grande
OUTFIT DETAILS
Lace Top: H&M
Blazer: Funktional
Pants: Kenneth Cole
Suede Pumps: Christian Louboutin
Necklace: House of Harlow
Watch: Michael Kors
Diamond Stud Earrings: Tiffany's

Photography by: Eddie Hernandez

You Might Also Like

1 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.