Get Me Bodied

Thursday, November 19, 2015


"They Say Bad Girls Ain't No Good, Good Girls Ain't No Fun" -Meek Mill

Definitely a good girl, but feeling like a baddie in this sexy bodysuit. Wouldn't you though? I've been obsessed with bodysuits this Fall, so naturally this bodysuit with it's gorgeous lace detailing was begging to be styled by yours truly! With my move coming up soon, I'm really digging easy breezy pieces that can go from casual to dressy in 2.5seconds. In such case, a bodysuit is such a convenient item in mine, and anyone elses closet at that, as there are so many ways to style it: Jeans, skirts, shorts, pants, you name it! You can throw a blazer or oversized coat to cover up your shoulders when out and about in the chilly weather, until you're somewhere where the setting is warm enough (or sexy enough ;-)) to take it off, and show some skin in a demure way. Lace bodysuits were seen all on the runways, but I have to say I was especially mesmerized by La Perla's rendition, and had to re-create my own version of a lingerie-esque look, but instead of under my clothes, they'd be showcased on the outside....cause even though I'm a good girl, I just wanna be bad ;-)














La Perla Runway 2015
OUTFIT DETAILS 
  Bodysuit: For Love And Lemons
Coat and Watch: Michael Kors
Diamond Stud Earrings: Tiffany's

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.