Right On The Polka Dot

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Just purchased this chic polka dot top, and I'm diggin how many different outfits I can create with it n the near future!! Casual to Dressy, Day to Night, I love a classic piece that can be recycled multiple times, and look brand new each time. Stay tuned, cause you'll be seeing a lot of different outfit variations utilizing this top real soon! Going out for drinks and apps with a few friends at this swanky hotel tonight, so I wanted to keep my nightime sexy glam in full effect. I added a pop of color to this black and white ensemble by throwing in a ravishing red skirt. Loving the way this outfit hugs all my curves!!! Finally I combined my top and skirt by cinching them together with a waist accentuating leather belt, and finished my look off with my fave simple strappy heels.

OUTFIT DETAILS
  Polka Dot Top: Nordstrom
  Red Skirt: Cynthia Rowley
  Belt: Forever 21
Sandals: Sheikk


Xoxo,
The Persian Princess


You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.