Welcome To My First Fabulous Post!!!!

Wednesday, January 05, 2011


I would like to give a warm welcome to your phenomenal self for checking out my blog! I absolutely love to write, whether it's a letter, a poem, a song, or just keeping a journal, I find it very healing and intimate when I am able to let all of my inhibitions go (without the help of alcohol lol!) and pour my soul through pen & paper and/or fingers & keyboard. This is not the first blog I have managed; I originally gave some fun dating advice to listener's of the Bay Area's #1 hits station 99.7NOW! on their website. If you are interested please feel to check them out here:

This blog won't be advice oriented like my previous one for the radio station, rather, it will feature my passion for the arts: fashion, music, with a hint of my Persian heritage of course. Think of my blog as my own online diary, but without a lock and key ;-)

Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think of my old and new stuff. I would love to hear some feedback  regarding your personal love of fashion and music, and if you were a previous follower of my dating blogs, feel free to let me know if you also had similar experiences in the dating world, and/or how you may have handled situations the same or differently. Either way, I hope all my old and new followers enjoy reading this Persian Princess's diary!

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mona Kiani and The Urban Monarch with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.